Bake Sales are back - but with some new safety measures in place. Please review the safety protocols before you make the decision to sign up for Bake Sales. You can access the calendar to the left. Please follow these directions:
1. Read ALL these steps FIRST before you request a date for a Bake Sale.
2. Click the link attached to this post to fill out a request. (You can also find this calendar on the For Staff section on the FLHS website.)
3. Click on items in the top left.
4. Click on new item.
5. Fill out the name with your Club Name.
6. Pick a PM Bake Sales in the drop down rooms.
7. Pick the Start/End date and times.
8. Press save.
9. Once approved, you will see it on the calendar.
Bake Sales should be set up at the designated space in the D-Cafe. The sale may begin at the conclusion of the regular school day, 2:35pm, and can end any time up through 3:30pm. Clearly display the name of the organization hosting the sale. All refuse should be cleared of the area at the conclusion of the sale.
When signing up for a Bake Sale, you acknowledge the NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS. See the doc attached to this post to review these requirements and only sign up for a sale if you are certain that you and your club members can adhere to them. Most significantly, an adult supervisor must be present for the entire duration of the sale to ensure that the proper protocols are followed.
As always, see me if you have any questions or concerns as it relates to Bake Sales.
Please review these important safety protocols and guidesline: